Thursday 8 May 2014

Making an AboutMe Profile and My Free Range

Through creating my AboutMe page I am hoping to get a bit more attention and recognition for my work that could lead to possible clients and future work. I have chosen to show work that highlights my interests and main ideas that are present in my images.

Here is my profile for the Free Range exhibition that will be happening in London, along with my peers my work is visible under Plymouth College of art which is easy to navigate too. Being with other people shows how varied the work is from the college, which can draw more people in.

And this is my ABoutMe page, that has a bio about me and my work, with a few images showing what I am interested in photographing. The text is easy to read, with links to my blog, twitter and Linkedin page for people to see and get in touch with me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment