Tuesday 6 May 2014

Images From White Horse Hill

After a very long trek and almost falling into the marshes, I have edited my images from just under 700 to about 30. Below I have put a selection of what I think are the best out of that small bunch to highlight the different parts of the Moors that caught my attention the most. Being up at such a height it indescribable, as you are able to see so much of the countryside and the surrounding area that it can make you feel small in comparison. I have tried to show this in my images by drawing attention to the way that the land flows and the dominate clouds that threatened to rain any second. There are more images from this series on my website lrundlephoto.co.uk



The Cist itself was something to be admired, as it has survived for such a long time and looked to be in really good condition. To be able to take picture of it and to see it myself I count myself very lucky as not everybody gets to see something like that up close and personal. The images below show the Cist in it's natural setting which emphasizes it's surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment