Monday 31 March 2014

Creating an Ideas Tap profile

After hearing about Ideas Tap I finally decided to my a profile of my own. The website shows possible jobs that I can apply for and briefs that people have set resulting in paid work. I have uploaded some of my work to my profile to show a wide range of what I can do. The images are mostly landscapes with a few film shots that I've scanned in to show that I can work in film as well as digital. I think that these images show my skills well as some of the images are current and there are different subjects with a similar theme. I also had to add my CV to my profile which linked to my blog and Linkdin page as that has current information on and backs up what I have stated in my CV. I will be looking into funding in the future and possible jobs as I want to explore different countries and ideas that can be pursued if I have the right backers.

Below is a link to my Ideas Tap Page:
Link to my Ideas Tap page

No comments:

Post a Comment