Sunday 29 June 2014

Finishing the BA, showing work in London and looking for work

The summer show in London was very succesul, as I manged to speak to new people to create new connections that can help me to improve my work. Coming home from London my new focus is on finding work and getting ready for events such as the White Horse Hill exhibition opening in September in which a handful of my images are being used in. I am also looking forward to working with the community project in Bodmin to do with St Lawrence's that will introduce me to a wide range of people to do with the hospital and it's history

My work on display

Showing my work in such a large space has lead me to think about how I would like to carry this project on, as I want to photograph more people to create a larger body of work that emphasizes what I am trying to say. Through exploring new ideas and getting a range of feedback I am confident that I am able to create the work that I need to create an even better exhibition that could be shown in Bodmin for the people of St Lawrence's so see.

No comments:

Post a Comment